Photos by Jacqueline Bosscher, 3D modelling by Jacqueline Bosscher, rendering by Jacqueline Bosscher + Olya Volokitina
Other past + current projects include :
Current projects include:
• The renovation of a 1 bedroom art deco apartment in Clovelly, with brand new layout, cabinetry + tiling for kitchen + bathroom, renovated timber floor, refreshed period features, new lighting created from vintage fittings, custom furniture design + more.
• The total refresh of a federation California bungalow + granny flat in Bondi Beach. This 3 bedroom home plus sunroom will get a full makeover that respects period details whilst bringing interiors up-to-date with contemporary kitchen, bathrooms + finishes.
• Interior + exterior design services for a brand new home in coastal Coogee, which includes the specification of internal + external finishes, spatial planning of all interior spaces + some custom-designed built-in seating + bathroom bench/shelf surfaces to be formed using the Moroccan plaster finish called Tadelakt.
Other past projects include:
• Concept + design development + planning for renovations + additions to another very private home overlooking the ocean in Coogee – interventions to increase living spaces across 3 internal levels + outdoor areas, and to situate + design a swimming pool
• Concept designs for an inner city Melbourne apartment
• Planning + fit-out design of a chiropractic clinic, including reception, treatment rooms, exercise + storage areas. Colour consultation for the clinic interiors + for branding purposes
• Interiors consultancy for the French School of Sydney + co-founder of the Art Bank Condorcet, the school’s art collection, with artist/art educator Lisa Andrew
• Design + specification of a travelling pop-up shop installation for an on-line luxury goods retailer, in collaboration with interior designer Clare Eldridge
• Design of an exhibition stand for Design Centre Enmore at DESIGNEX 2010, in collaboration with interior designers Clare Eldridge + Elizabeth Phan
• Concept designs for Mudgee City Library with interior designers Elizabeth Phan + Olya Volokitina
Jacqueline Bosscher has also worked with UTS Gallery, the Australia Council, De Quincey Co, Artspace, Performance Space + the Biennale of Sydney during 10 years of curatorial practice + arts project management prior to re-training in interior design + launching her design studio.