Photos by Daryl Orillaza + Jacqueline Bosscher, 3D modelling by Jacqueline Bosscher, rendering by Jacqueline Bosscher + Olya Volokitina
Other past + current projects include :
• Cabinetry design + furniture/rug selection in the creation of two home office spaces - one akin to a library, the other to house a serious workload of paper. Cabinetry will include a built-in sofa with storage, large shelving units, a cantilevered jewel of a workstation, vertical file storage, a wardrobe, and a bespoke desk made from a piece of Camphor Laurel wood milled by the clients' father. Ergonomic seating, lighting, fabrics, rugs + cushions will be layered into the mix, all with a high sustainability target as the clients are climate-conscious marine biologists!
• Concept + design development + planning for renovations + additions to another very private home overlooking the ocean in Coogee – interventions to increase living spaces across 3 internal levels + outdoor areas, and to situate + design a swimming pool
• Concept designs for an inner city Melbourne apartment
• Planning + fit-out design of a chiropractic clinic, including reception, treatment rooms, exercise + storage areas. Colour consultation for the clinic interiors + for branding purposes
• Interiors consultancy for the French School of Sydney + co-founder of the Art Bank Condorcet, the school’s art collection, with artist/art educator Lisa Andrew
• Design + specification of a travelling pop-up shop installation for an on-line luxury goods retailer, in collaboration with interior designer Clare Eldridge
• Design of an exhibition stand for Design Centre Enmore at DESIGNEX 2010, in collaboration with interior designers Clare Eldridge + Elizabeth Phan
• Concept designs for Mudgee City Library with interior designers Elizabeth Phan + Olya Volokitina
Jacqueline Bosscher has also worked with UTS Gallery, the Australia Council, De Quincey Co, Artspace, Performance Space + the Biennale of Sydney during 10 years of curatorial practice + arts project management prior to re-training in interior design + launching her design studio.